Executing delightful customer experiences. Increasing customer loyalty. Humanizing marketing automation. These are table stakes for modern marketers like you. And marketing technology is your key to making it all happen.
Attend MarTech, online September 28-29 for FREE, to unlock:
- Access to MarTech that can help you mine valuable first-party data, streamline marketing operations, and drive more ROI
- 55+ tactic-rich sessions on how to leverage marketing technology for ongoing organizational success
- Instant on-demand access so you can participate when it fits your schedule, and rewatch for maximum impact
- Actionable, data-rich case studies from Coca-Cola, Amazon, Petco, Ancestry, Big Lots, and more leading brands
- Two eye-opening keynotes that will help you catch up with your customers’ accelerating needs – and redefine marketing ROI as you know it
- Your Certificate of Attendance and digital badge – perfect for sharing on social and showcasing your commitment to the latest marketing technology available
… all without leaving your desk. Seriously.
What are you waiting for? MarTech kicks off in TWO weeks. Grab your FREE Pass now!
Here’s a taste of what’s in store:
- See Spot scale! How Petco delivers scalable, efficient, hyper-personalized email
- The future of ad targeting: How data and machine learning are ushering in a new era for marketers, featuring Ancestry
- How Big Lots is preparing for identity in a world without third-party cookies
- Solve marketing problems with effective martech stack design: A conversation with Darrell Alfonso of Amazon
You’ll also kick off each day with empowering keynotes:
- Catching up with your customers: A keynote conversation with the experts, with Alicia Arnold, Managing Director, fifty-five, Jess Weimer, Vice President, Enterprise Marketing, Upwork, and Kim Davis, Editorial Director, MarTech
- Why the quest for predictable marketing ROI is doomed – and what to do about it, with Kathleen Schaub, former leader of IDC’s CMO Advisory practice
And walk away with a personalized Certificate of Attendance, perfect for showcasing your commitment to continued learning and knowledge of the latest, most cutting-edge martech solutions available.
Registration is fast, easy, and free – what are you waiting for? Secure your MarTech pass now for free and join us ONLINE September 28-29!
About The Author
Lauren Donovan has worked in online marketing since 2006, specializing in event marketing, content management, organic and paid social media, community and reputation management, and real-time journalism. She currently serves as Director of Marketing at Third Door Media — producer of the Search Marketing Expo and MarTech conference series and publishers of Search Engine Land and MarTech.